The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Kent WA For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
At Seattle Dumpster Rental Pros, we provide the right solution for your problem. First of all, you must expect to come across a range of dumpster size options, and this you must bear in mind when renting a roll off dumpster in Kent Washington, whether it is for residential or commercial use. Don’t worry if this is your first time to rent a roll-off container; we will be there to guide you every step of the way.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Kent, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size of Dumpster Should You Rent?
There are many factors to consider such as the type of trash in your house, as well as the estimated volume. Just call our number at 206-408-2417 and our technical team will make the proper recommendation.
These containers are measured in cubic yards, and by this alone, you can tell how much volume it can hold. A 10-yard dumpster, for instance, can accommodate 10 cubic yards or 270 cubic feet of waste. Meanwhile, a 15-yard dumpster should be able to hold 15 cubic yards of waste. Here are the different size dumpsters you may want to familiarize yourself with so you can visualize the size of container to utilize for your project.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
How Each Dumpster Size Can be Used
- 10 Cubic Yard: They are lumped together because there’s not much difference in their capacity and size. Likewise, this size will also be perfect for yard debris from a small landscaping project.
- 15 Cubic Yard Dumpster: If you are to clean out a small house, the 15 cubic-yard dumpster is a good option. It can contain junk you discard from your attic and basement. It can hold up to 6,000 lbs. of waste materials, so you can use it for medium-scale landscaping projects and basement cleanout.
- 20 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This is perfect for mid-sized residential clean out projects. You might think that it’s big but consider that the average weight of the couch is about 170 pounds. This container size is big enough for six pickup truck loads of waste, but small enough that it can fit in your driveway with no hassle.
- 30 Cubic Yard Dumpster: This size is large enough for an office cleanout or renovation project. If you wish to renovate your kitchen and discard items like countertops, kitchen appliances and cabinets, we recommend getting this type of waste bin. It can also be used if you want to remodel several rooms in a medium-sized home. In case you need to remodel more than two rooms, you may also rent out this type of bin.
- 40 Cubic Yard Dumpster: For large-scale construction projects, we recommend renting out a 40-cubic yard waste bin. You can use this one for major renovation of a large home, or a new construction. This is a popular choice of construction and demolition companies and individual contractors.
How Much Do You Need to Pay for a Dumpster?
The size of the dumpster is the primary factor that determines the average cost of the rental service.
Dumpster rental pricing is based on many factors, such as:
- Availability of dumpster
- Your location
- Types of debris that are being disposed of
- Size of the dumpster rented
- Time period it will be rented
- Weight of the content being disposed of
- City/County Landfill fees
The type of dumpster rented may cause an increase in the overall cost. Here are the dumpsters we offer:
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
Do You Need a Dumpster Permit in Kent?
You can trust Seattle Dumpster Rental Pros to offer a reasonably-priced dumpster rental service, regardless if you’re a commercial or residential client. You are welcome to ask for a free price estimate. As you can see, we can’t really give an approximate cost of renting a dumpster. The best way is to dial our number at 206-408-2417 and talk to our team of experts.
We can be proud to say that we are experts in roll off dumpsters in Seattle, so we can easily give you an estimate based on what your needs are. We offer honest pricing, and provide high quality dumpsters. We guarantee to provide a fixed-rate quote. Plus, we guarantee to deliver the dumpster on time.