The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Redmond WA For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
If you are thinking of renovating your home, repurposing a room, cleaning out your garage, having your roof replaced, make sure to include renting a roll off dumpster in Seattle in your plans so you will not have to worry anymore about what to do with all the waste. You will want to consider renting a roll off dumpster if you want to undertake a project which you expect will yield a significant amount of waste, so you will not wonder anymore how you are going to dispose your junk. These professionals have the equipment and the knowledge to take away everything from construction debris to furniture.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Redmond, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Whenever you are renting a dumpster or roll-off container for a housing project, you need to order one size larger than what you think you need. We must emphasize the need to choose just the right size of dumpster in order to avoid inconveniences. Once the container is filled, you can then have it hauled away. You will want to understand the pricing and any information or rules they have about restricted materials. The most common sizes and a brief description of each are listed below.
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
10 Cubic Yards – 3.5’ tall by 10’ long: This receptacle can hold ten cubic yards of waste material. It is small enough that makes it very easy to manage when disposing items. A 10-cubic yard dumpster is one of the smallest size roll-off dumpster for rent.
20 Cubic Yards – 3.5’ tall by 22’ long: Our 20 Yard dumpster bins are mostly used for the removal of heavy debris, like concrete, dirt, brick, and asphalt. It is big and spacious enough for medium-sized landscaping and home improvement projects.
30 Cubic Yards – 5’ tall by 22’ long: This waste receptacle is best for medium-to-large jobs; for example de-cluttering, interior home renovation or other interior projects. It’s particularly designed for medium to large projects. You can put any item inside the container so long as it is not on the list of prohibited items, so keep this in mind to ensure a smooth disposal of your junk.
40 Cubic Yards – 6.5’ tall by 22’ long: Most rental companies have this as their largest container. This dumpster size can handle waste from new construction, large-scale roof replacements, large home renovation, new construction and more. Ideally, our 40-yard waste receptacles are noticeably larger than that of their competitors’.
How Much Does a Dumpster Rental Cost in Redmond?
You can always request for a free quote, though, so go ahead and call us at 206-408-2417. In the meantime, here are the conditions that may impact dumpster costs: Rental costs can be difficult to predict because of the numerous factors coming into play and affecting the overall price. This is the reason why we need to know the details of your project first before we can provide you with an accurate figure. There are some companies that bill per ton of what is taken out while some will add a rental charge. The cost of a dumpster rental can at times be hard to predict. Here are some variables that effect dumpster costs:
1. Size: length of Rental – A dumpster is rented for an average rental period of up to ten days. If you need a dumpster rental container for more than seven days, you’ll have incurred some additional charges. Beware of dumpster rental companies that promise to offer a seven-day rental period but give you less than seven days.
2. Type: The type of dumpster will also be significant in computing the overall rental price. The type of dumpster will also be significant in computing the overall rental price. It is also the reason you should not request for oversized containers. The following are some examples of waste receptacles you can rent that might affect the overall cost of the rental.
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
3. Contents: The kind junk that you load into the container can also affect pricing. Fines and additional fees might result in case of such an attempt. Some of the hazardous materials include asbestos, pesticides, herbicides, batteries, gasoline, oil filters, car tires, solvents, wet paint or any liquid, sealed barrels and dead animals. Here are the types of contents that can have an impact on the total rental cost.
- dumpsters for junk
- dumpsters for dirt removal
- dumpsters for yard waste
- dumpsters for concrete
- dumpsters for dirt
- dumpsters for roofing
- dumpsters for shingles
Do I Need a Permit?
A receptacle placement permit in Redmond Washington preserves 40 feet of space on a sidewalk or city street within a given number of days to temporarily place a dumpster used during construction or home renovation projects. Normally, the Redmond staff will post signs at the requested location for your dumpster container once you have a permit. So, before starting any cleanup project, it is always good to know whether what you plan to do is safe and legal. Call us today!